Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I meant to start posting menus last week, sort of a Very Late New Year's Resolution. But, I forgot...oh well. I will try to post recipes to go with most of these each week. I may not get them loaded until the weekend, though.
Note: Tuesdays & Thursdays we don't get home until around 8, so those are Soup Nights. Wednesday nights we have church so we are on a tight schedule. Wednesday night meals must be prepared fairly quickly, and require very little clean-up. Fridays, we are gone all day at co-op, and I come home exhausted so these are often crock-pot days. Saturdays we usually have homemade pizzas. Sundays we often have company for dinner.
Here's last week's menu:
Wednesday: Lemon-Pepper Chicken Ziti, Lemony Green Beans
Friday: Cereal
Saturday: Homemade Pizzas
Sunday: (Company) Smoked Roast, Diced Garlic Potatoes, Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment